1. Admission Process commences in the third week of January.
2. Fill the enquiry form and submit through email to email@example.com
3. Enrolled students will be called along with their parents for an interview by the admin coordinator.
4. Upon fulfilling the Age Criteria according to CBSE norms and depending on performance of the interview, admission for the student will be confirmed through an email after a week’s time.
5. Admission will be confirmed after the registration and submission of documents as mentioned below
Montessori Indus School follows CBSE curriculum. The biggest advantage of studying in CBSE is that all major competitive examinations in India are based on the CBSE syllabus. These examinations include IIT-JEE, AIPMT and National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
Our core competency is to provide a curriculum tailored to the child’s needs and the integration of NCERT books with ICSE books enhances the depth in content and understanding along with the use of technology to stimulate critical thinking, improve communication skills, encourage collaborative problem solving skills and widen the horizon of students.